Today I have PART FIVE in my China Glaze On Safari nail art series to show y’all. I really like the way these turned out, which surprised me because this is not my usual color scheme or design style. What do y’all think? You can go check out the ol’ blog to see more pictures, read about these nails and see my inspiration picture, WOO!
Also, don’t forget to come hang out with me on Facebook!
1000 followers giveaway!
AAAahhhh is this real life?! I reacheed 1000 followers before I went away at the weekend so, as promised, here is the giveaway to say thank you to you all.
Here’s what you could win:
- OPI ‘Suzy Says Feng Shui’
- Models Own ‘25 Carat Gold’
- 17 Magnetized ‘Green’
- 17 Magnetized ‘Grey
- Save The Nail ‘Wet look top coat’
- Barry M ‘Croc effect top coat’
- Gabrini ‘multi glitter 365’
- Gabrini ‘multi glitter pink 320’
- 2 pots of micro beads for caviar manicures (blue and pink)
- Various fimo slices
The rules are very simple:
- You have to be following me (I will check!)
- You have to reblog this post (only once, don’t spam your poor followers!)
- You can also ‘like’ the post for an extra entry
- It has to be a proper Tumblr account, not just one used to reblog competitions (again, I will check!)
I will announce a winner on Sunday the 5th of August.